Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hayes IS our STAR STUDENT!

Look at this handsome and very sweet little man! He's growing up so fast and he's the bravest, smartest and kindest second grader I know. He was chosen as the very first Star Student of the week in his class. His teacher, Mrs. Johnson, tells me all the time how much she adores Hayes and what a good, smart boy he is. He's adapted very well in his new school, he loves eating school lunch with his friends and he even joined the running club--he's a super, fast runner! We are so proud of our Hayes and the example he is to Tyler, Scotty and Caroline.....and his parents! I love to watch their faces when he walks into the room....they really brighten up, or they have a fearful look if they're playing with one of his toys, especially his Legos! He's my first, he's my helper and he's special.....


My name is Hayes Shoff.

My birthday is December 25, 2000.

The place I was born is Boston, MA.

My favorite food is spaghetti and cake.

My favorite thing to do is play Lego.

My favorite place to go is Lego Land.

My favorite T.V. show is Bionicles.

My pet is NONE. =(

The people in my family are Mom, Dad, Tyler, Scott, Caroline.

Some things I don't like are cheese and milk.

I AM A STAR STUDENT! WILLIAM HAYES SHOFF (named after my great-grandpa).

4 comments:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Not only is he a great example to his siblings, but he is the oldest grandchild, and has been a great example to all the kids and well! Zachary has always looked up to him and loves him very much. Congrats Hayes on being a star student! We love you!

Cyndi said...

What a cute kid. I love that they do those things at school. It makes them feel so special. Can you believe that Hayes & Hayden are growing up so fast. Getting Baptised soon. Crazy!! I don't know where the time has gone. So sad.

calmrapids said...

What a great kid! I love your list of funny/great things your kids say. You are so smart to write them down! After they turn 9 or 10 they're not so funny any more. :)

Megan said...

Hello my California family! I bet you've been glued to the TV like we were on the results of Prop 8! Yay! I love your blog & your pictures. Hayes is so grown up. When are we going to get together!? We're too close. Take care!