








Remember when I posted some pics about a month ago from our great day at La Jolla Cove? I mentioned in the post that my favorite memory of the beach was when we went kayaking, snorkeling and boarding with my cousin, but I was so sad because I didn't have my camera that day. My AWESOME cousin Paul just emailed me these pictures...it was seriously the most fun we've had out here yet.
We have another beach day planned with Paul & family, my Mom, my Aunt Gay and Uncle Paul, my cousins Tyler, Brad and their families this Saturday...so I'm sure I will be posting some fun pics from that too. THANKS PAUL YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!







9 comments:
Oh My...weren't those pictures cute! Your kids, you, and Chris looked like you had such fun! I loved the pics of you and your daughter!
Wow! You guys look so great & your kids are sooo cute! We love living in Cali too. We have to get together soon. Maybe over Christmas break if you guys will be around? We love beach pictures! You guys look so happy. So fun to see your family. Love ya! OH, that was me that deleted my comment before...it came up as from my daughter Loren! I wanted you to know it was me :) See you!
I AM SOOO JEALOUS! We are having freezing temps, rain, snow, ice, etc.! You look gorgeous, along next to Caroline. The pic that you guys are both smiling in, she looks so much like you. You guys have the same nose and smile! I love it! Zach was dying when I showed him the boys in the ocean! He said, "mom, their surfing!" Miss ya! See you soo soon!
Just to let you know! I posted the above post, but it came up, "jacob". I wasn't signed into my account and it came up funny! Sorry!
Looks looks fun and warm!!
Oh WOW! Those pics are beautiful!! How fun! Miss ya and love you tons!
Look at you blogging now! I'm so impressed. And you even have so many fancy things on your site- you have really gone all out. You have SUCH cute boys. And Hayes is so handsome in those glasses, I agree. Keep the fun posts coming! You are hilarious.
SO cute to see your family. The kids are all SO beautiful! You look awesome by the way!
Post a Comment