Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Friday, October 17, 2008

YES ON PROPOSITION 8

Hey all of my blogging friends,
I have just added a banner for Prop. 8 to my blog. Please support the cause and add one to yours too! It is super easy, just click on my banner and it will take you to the site and you copy and paste it just like all of the other gadgets (it's under the heading "take action" then "downloads").
If you'd like more information please go to http://www.protectmarriage.com/, or I would love to email you a letter Chris wrote with our thoughts on it.
Please support the sanctity of marriage and pray that Proposition 8 will pass!
Thanks for your help!!!

3 comments:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

With you all the way!

Lindsey said...

That was a great write up Chris. We wish we had a vote for the proposition here in Utah, but we don't. We hope and pray that it passes. If it does not, it will be just one more sign of how close to Soddom and Gammorah we have become as a society. Our children will have it so much more difficult than we could ever have imagined. It truly scares me.

Rachel said...

It's added!! Thanks for the image! I loved Chris's letter. Tell him thanks! I've forwarded it on to others.

What a great thing!