Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Dianne the clown (my costume is padded :), Caroline is Lil' Bo Peep, Scott the stegosaurus (thanks Emily--we've really used this costume over the last five years;) Hayes is Pharaoh (Ra to be exact), and Ty is a skeleton.
OMG(goodness) I love this Lil' Bo Peep!
Ty LOVED having his face painted!

All my boys have worn this darling costume (THANKS again Em ;).

She is the cutest EVER!

Look at these smokin' hot mamas...oh, and Scott Kimball and......our smokin' hot hubbies!!!
Brother, Bishop, Dr. Michael Quinn (I NEVER KNOW WHAT TO CALL HIM!) Caroline, McKenna and squishable, adorable little Crew.


THANKS CARA & JOE for letting us sugar crash at your house! We had such a great time hanging out on Halloween night with great friends and of course, eating yummy candy, root-beer floats and drinking diet coke! We really love our friends and our neighborhood! Thanks everyone for making such a GHOULISH evening so SPOOKTACULAR! Muahahahahaha!

2 comments:

calmrapids said...

I love that cute Li'l Bo Peep! So fun to dress up the kids!

Laura said...

Cute costumes. I love the dino. Aren't the girlie costumes fun? I found a picture the other day of Hayes in his teddy bear and Alex in his skunk costume.