My good friend Rachel Afualo invited us to go to the beach today and who would've thought it would be our T.V. debut??? I have to say Rachel, you have an incredible T.V. presence....you were amazing! I think if you're that comfortable on camera...you could have a future in broadcasting! :) Our fame was SHORT, but they got some cute shots of the kids.....I'm just sooooo grateful I was in the background the whole time!!!! Being on the top story of the evening news in my bathing suit...is not my idea of a fun day at the beach!!! :)
One more thing....the reporter, Shawn Styles, was very friendly and even helped me carry some of my gear out to the beach. Also, he mentioned he use to live in Park City, UT.
We are on after the weather forecast, and directly after the lifeguard--if you listen closely you can hear the reporter say something about the Afualo and Shoff tribe.
http://www.cbs8.com/Global/story.asp?S=10215273#
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Ahhh, you were so cute! I totally would have stayed in the background too :0)
Wowza! That's exciting! And your backgroundness is lovely.
xox
So awesome! Cute shots of your kids!
Your Famous!!!! You looked cute going to the beach... I am jealous I would give anything to take off and go to the beach in San Diego :) Enjoy the warm weather.
Glad to see you put on the feedjit. it's great.
AHH! So cute! Just makes me wanna pack up the family and get there as fast as we can! I'm serious! Miss you! Loves~
You are a famous San Diego girl now! You are my technology hero too. What a fun way to keep up to date and in touch...even with distance. We sure enjoyed the fun outing to Coronado this last weekend. One more week of spring break! Enjoy Disneyland!
So fun!! It looked so warm and wonderful! Believe me, if I was out there, I would look like a beached whale! This baby can't get here fast enough!! :)
P.S. Spring break for two weeks? The jury's out if that would be my favorite. My kids might be dead by the time it was over...then again living in San Diego gives you lots of opportunities to get out of the house and onto the beach!
Hey, I would love it if you would let your friends know about my site! Those pics of jewelry are actually left-overs from the last craft fair I did back in November, so I will have even cuter stuff. I sold about 40 necklaces & made over 400 dollars in the tiniest town in Sanpete county(other than chester). I'm way excited! I have no idea how to do an ordering/buying system, so when Brandon gets some time, hopefully he will help me figure something out. If you have any suggestions on that, let me know! Thanks! -Elise
Post a Comment