My adorable, sweet, funny husband sent this to me today. I laughed so hard Scotty became concerned and I caught him looking at me out of the corner of his eye with his "MY MOM HAS FINALLY LOST IT" look. I tried to show him what I was laughing at and his three and a half year old mind just couldn't wrap around what kind of comedy could be found in a news briefing....even when I would break into hysterics every time they mentioned my name!
THANK YOU my hot hubby and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to everyone!!!
http://news.cnnbcvideo.com/?nid=aXXEzF2Gwy8ca05Qyg74WTExODYyNzc4&referred_by=15843300-paibH8x&p=moveon
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Hahahahaaa!!
That's AWESOME-SAUCE!
xox
SO cute and funny! Good Job Chris! Happy Mom's Day! Miss you!
Wow! Congratulations, Dianne! I knew you were good.....see you soon!
HOW FUNNY! That's great Chris!! I love it...save that for a bad day when you need a *hysterical laugh*!!
Love ya tons.
A friend sent this to me too. So funny and cute! Hope you had a good mother's day, you definitely deserve it.
Dianne and Chris,
Hayes, Ty, Scott and Caroline,
MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!!!!! Hope that you are all happy and well and doing just fantastic!!!!!
Much MUCH love,
Mom and Gramma
Post a Comment