Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Monday, November 23, 2009

David and Rebecca's Wedding

 
Posted by Picasa


This really was an amazing day. We felt so blessed that we were able to go to the sealing in Manti and the reception in Midway.

The day of the wedding was perfect. Becca and David looked so happy and deliriously in love...exactly how it should be. It was really special for me because I love the Manti Temple. I have so many fond memories of growing up in the beautiful Sanpete Valley. It's a sacred, special place and I can't think of a better temple to get married in...except for Bountiful (where Chris and I got married:).

Also, something else that was very special was that one of my favorite seminary teachers, Brother Dennis Slack sealed them. The sealing was funny, spiritual and incredible in every way. Definitely one of the most spiritual sealings I've ever been to.

There is a picture of Becca sitting in the car waiting for Dave. We laughed hysterically at this...she was quite anxious to get the honeymoon started. :)

The reception was amazing, of course. Carl and Mary Ann's yard looked gorgeous and it was the perfect place for a beautiful garden reception.

I'm so happy for Dave and Becca...we love each one of them dearly. They are wonderful, amazing people and one day (hopefully soon:) they will have many beautiful little Shiddles (Shoff-Criddles). :)

3 comments:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Aww, bless those shiddles. We are and always will be, Shoff's.

Rachel said...

That day was amazing and beautiful. Time flies. That seems like yesterday!

calmrapids said...

I love those pictures! I've only seen a couple from the wedding so it was fun to see a bunch! Cute story about Becca waiting in the car!