Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Friend Test

My cute Utah bunco friends sent this to me...
Put an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end send it to your friends (including me) or post it on your blog. This is for your entire life!

(x ) Gone on a blind date

( x ) Skipped school

( x ) Watched someone die
(x ) Been to Canada

(x) Been to Mexico

(x ) Been to Florida

( x ) Been on a plane
(x) Been lost

(x) Been on the opposite side of the country

(x ) Been to Washington , DC

(x) Swam in the ocean

(x ) Cried yourself to sleep

(x) Played cops and robbers

(x) Recently colored with crayons

( ) Sang Karaoke

( )Paid for a meal with coins only?

(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't?

(X) Made prank phone calls?

(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose

(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(x ) Danced in the rain

( x ) Written a letter to Santa Claus

(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe

( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about

(x) Blown bubbles

( x) Gone ice-skating

( x ) Been skinny dipping outdoors

(x) Gone to the movies

(x) Got a speeding ticket

1. Any nickname? Poopsy Doopsy
2. Favorite Drink? Diet Dr. Pepper
3. Mother's name? Sonia
4. Tattoo? no
5. Body Piercing? ears and my belly button, but I took it out a few weeks later and it was BEFORE the Prophet said NO BODY PIERCING--it was a DUMB whim -- it HURT and it got infected! I did use to have great abs though...(sigh)
6. How much do you love your job? LOVE IT!
7. Birthplace? UT
8. Favorite vacation? Anywhere I haven't been yet....
9. Ever been to Africa ? I so wish!
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Sad to say, but yes
11. Ever been on TV? no, I'm so insignificant
12. Ever steal any traffic sign? yes (I grew up in a small town--who didn't???)
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes--NOT MY FAULT!
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 doors
15. Favorite salad dressing? Hidden Valley Ranch (light)
16. Favorite pie? peach
17. Favorite number? 7
18 Favorite Movie? French Kiss
19 Favorite holiday ? Christmas
20. Favorite Dessert? a GOOD peach cobbler
21. Favorite food? depends on what mood I'm in
22. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
23. Favorite brand of body wash? Aveeno
24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest (NOT the kind with baking soda! BLECH!)
25. Favorite smell? depends on if I'm pregnant...which I'm not, so right now it's Scentsy Peach Cobbler Cinnamon!
26. What do you do to relax? read, listen to Celtic music, play on my laptop, yoga, drink herbal tea...oh, how I love to relax--I feel so relaxed just thinking about it!!!!
28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? perfectly toned legs, tight bottom, rock hard abs--this may require some cosmetic enhancements! We can all have goals...RIGHT?!?!?!
29. Furthest place you will send this message? Utah I think???
30. Who will respond to this the fastest? ????
31. Who won't bother to respond? that's up to you!



Consider yourselves tagged...I will be checking your blogs!

1 comment:

Laura said...

one question...at what age did the skinny dipping occur? Oh, and I LOVE Scentsy. Most people don't know what it is but I've been loving mine for awhile now. What's your fave smell?