Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Lobster BBQ at Laguna Beach

Scott pushing Caroline on the swings...what a great big bro!
My FABULOUS cousin Paul Jr. (he'll forever be referred to in all of my blog posts as "FABULOUS Paul") bbq-ing the best lobster I've EVER had!
We're soooo ready to eat!
Such a great spot with the playground, tables and gorgeous view!

Chris, my Mom and Uncle Paul

I love this picture of Ty.....

I wish we would've been looking at our camera....

My Mom....I still can't believe she's with us! She's been in remission (leukemia) for two years.
We had such a great day with my family at the beach! My Mom, Uncle Paul and Aunt Gaye were all in town. My cousins FABULOUS Paul, Brad, Tyler and their families all live in Southern California too. FABULOUS Paul arranged this spectacular bbq--he's definitely my favorite cousin!!! Sorry other cousins...bbq lobster for me on a gorgeous beach and you'll be in the running again for my fav cousin, but only if it's delicious...and I highly doubt anyone can even come close! I LOVE lobster (after living in Boston and Seattle I KNOW what good lobster tastes like....THIS WAS GOOOOOD LOBSTER! FABULOUS Paul trapped them all, so they were SUPER FRESH and he cooked them up right on the beach....it is without a doubt, my favorite memory so far.....good times with family on an absolutely gorgeous beach AND yummy lobster!!! It truly doesn't get any better than this......

2 comments:

Dani said...

Cute, cute, cute posts Dianne! Love it. I miss Laguna beach - we hung out there a lot when we lived in Cali the summer of '05. Darn winter!

Rachel said...

If I loved lobster, I would eat it just because it does sound yummy from your decription!

How fun! The beach looks fabulous. JEALOUS!