Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pray for the Caterpillar!

Pray for this poor caterpillar! If you don't know what I'm talking about--refer to my previous post about the snail! If you're wondering what Hayes and Ty are doing with their jackets, backpacks and swords??? They were pretending to be ninjas when they came across the caterpillar. Scotty is in his usual attire...underwear!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

What a funny story. Kids sure keep us on our toes. You sure have a sweet little family!

calmrapids said...

I love boys! So cute--the sword, the sucker stick, the hoodie, the creature observation! What a great moment to capture!

Megan said...

That was hilarious! I just read up on the snail...boys! How are you liking Southern California winters? :) Your kids are so cute!! Take care!

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

These are the stinkin cutest pics of your boys! I love that they are totally surrounding the snail!

Team Bailey said...

Hey Dianne! I was blog surfing and SUPRISE! I found your blog! It was fun to read your blog & see how much your cute kids have changed since we've seen them. Brandon & I( it's Elise by the way) entered the blogging world just a couple of months ago. It's such a great way to keep in touch.cSorry we didn't make it to hayes' baptism(we had previous engagments) I can't believe he's that old! Well I hope you guys had a merry christmas, & have a happy New Year! Take care, Elise Bailey