Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Friday, February 19, 2010

DONE WITH 2009! FINALLY!

I set aside this whole evening to finally finish up my families' 2009 events.

My New Year's resolution for blogging:

1. I will learn to enjoy it!
2. It will not be a monkey on my back.
3. I won't care if nobody comments. I have this weird issue that if nobody posts a comment that it means I     really suck as a blogger! It's for my posterity anyway, so why do I care if I don't get instant gratification for my efforts! :)
4. I will keep reminding myself that this is for my posterity!
5. I will get 2010 posted before 2011.

We'll see how it goes. Wish me luck and I bid you all a good-night. This much blogging in one night can't be good for a body or a mind. I’m exhausted!

P.S. Please be forgiving of the typos and grammatical errors in the last six posts. I now have a new respect for my husband that works into the wee hours of the morning reading, writing and disecting huge documents. I love you babe!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, I'll post a comment.

WOWSERS! That was a lot of posts. I can see why you are tired :) It was fun to read through them. Your family is so wonderful, we just love y'all to pieces! You had a rockin' year.

We miss you guys!

pinksuedeshoe said...

Love Love the updates! So fun to see how big your kiddos are getting. Here's to 2010!

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

My computer crashed last week and we FINALLY have it up and running, otherwise I would have commented earlier! I LOVE all the pics! I am so proud that you you got it all done. I am not that good! What an exciting year! I can't believe it is almost March 2010 and you will have a 10 year old this year! It doesn't seem possible. Almost makes me cry how fast time goes by. He was just a baby at our wedding. :( Missyouguysomuch! And the Mexican train! And Chris's blurps! hahaha

Jess and Tim Newcomb said...

Good job with all of the updating! That is a huge project. I need to do better. I loved reading about all of your adventures! Especially the part with my parents. It is an amazing place, I miss them!