Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chargers Football Game

The Chargers played the Cowboys and we were so excited that there was a game other than on Sunday, for us to go to. Caroline stayed home with a babysitter and watched princess movies.

Scott is holding his Chargers Teddy Bear and his Chargers blanket.

Our friends in the military let us use their military discount  **THANKS ERIKA & TODD**  to buy tickets for the game. I ordered them online and by luck of the draw we landed front row seats. AMAZING  once in a lifetime seats.

This pic is especially funny because the totally cool, drunk guy sitting behind us offered to take our pic. I joked with him and asked if he could see straight enough to take it. Notice Scott is cut out at the bottom. HAHA!




I kept teasing Hayes that he was checking out the cheerleaders (BECAUSE HE WAS!) and I totally busted him taking a pic of them on his cell. He's acted all innocent and said "Hey, how'd that get there". HAHAHA!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

I'm SO jealous! You guys look so cute! I love it! Wish we were there!!!