Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Monday, October 25, 2010

October Fun!

We went to Disneyland for my birthday. I LOVE D-land in the fall.  BREAKING NEWS***this was the first time Caroline made it without having an exhaustion melt-down.***  Could it be she's finally out of the terrible twos stage and entering the terrific threes? Only time and many more trips to D-land will tell!

Look at my wonderful, handsome boys! What a fun and relaxing day at the happiest place on earth!



Thanks to my hubby for taking one for the Shoff boy team! THEY GOT SOAKED! 

The Shoff girl team is waiting on the dock enjoying the pretty water fall and snapping cute pictures, while we remain perfectly dry!

Hayes and Ty each got to go  see a Padres game with their dad. Dad forgot the camera, but our seats are on the third base line, behind the visitor's dugout so every time a right-handed batter is up we get to be on TV. I wanted to download some footage, but I couldn't figure it out so I gave up.  Since Scott and Caroline didn't get to go to a Padres game we took them on a special outing to see Disney on Ice.

Caroline LOVED it, but Scott would've rather gone to a Padres game! Next year buddy, I PROMISE!
We got to see Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, Little Mermaid and Peter Pan.



We are at the pumpkin patch with Scott's kindergarten class.

Stella, Mckena and Caroline. Two of Scotty's classmates have little sisters Caroline's age. They had so much fun together.

Scott's awesome kindergarten class!

No comments: