Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


 Last month when I asked Caroline what she wanted to be for Halloween she didn't hesitate on bit and said "A WITCH!" Then she thought about it for a minute and said "A WITCH PRINCESS". I found the frilliest, prettiest witch/princess tutu and hat that I could find.

C is explaining to her witch friend that she's a princess too....a witch princess.

They were singing "Once Upon a Dream" and dancing. So funny!

There's my knight in shining armor at his very first kindergarten Halloween party. He's getting ready for the parade.

He was so excited about his knight costume and he couldn't wait for the parade.


Scott's class.
The class party was so much fun! He made all sorts of creepy things. Here he's making a spider



Hayes, Ty, Scott
 
Phillip Rivers (Hayes), Darth Vader (Ty), Knight and the head of the dragon he just slayed (Scott and his trick or treating bag).


The witch princesses.



We just enjoyed our yummy chili from the chili contest and now we are ready to TRUNK or TREAT! It was so much fun this year!

Scott and Caroline
My favorite part of our costumes were our hats. I bought Caroline's and I thought it was so cute I made me one. 

Halloween was so much fun this year. We had pretty low expectations since it fell on Sunday, but we had a lot of fun. Thanks to the Quins for having a low-key Halloween dinner (in accordance with keeping the Sabbath day holy ;)  at their home on Sunday...between that and the trunk or treat at the church we had a really great weekend!

I hope everyone had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!




No comments: