Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

More November...

Basketball has started! My boys LOVE it and I LOVE it. I've missed seeing my boys in action. They have basketball in their blood so I think there will be many, many years of this. I'm glad I enjoy basketball!

Chris is the assistant coach on Haye's team.  

**CHRISTMAS BABY CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY IN NOVEMBER.** We really wanted Hayes to have his own special day...well several days! We usually celebrate his b-day on Christmas evening, but this year we surprised him and celebrated over Thanksgiving. We spent several days at Disneyland then came home and continued to party. He got Wii games and a great big, new Bakugan. He got to be in charge of what rides we rode at D-land and he got some cool pins to add to his Disney pin collection.


Hayes' pin lanyard. He has become quite the collector.


Hayes' Chargers, football, ice cream cake.

My mom was here the week before Thanksgiving and we had a big Thanksgiving dinner with her, so we got to have a dinner with family and Mickey and friends too. 

We got to see Santa at D-land. Here's Scotty giving his Christmas list to Santa.

Caroline marched up to Santa and said "I want princesses...lots of princess". He laughed "HO HO HO" we'll see what we can do little princess!



We hung out with Santa while the big boys were on California Screamin'.


We ate our Thanksgiving feast at the Disneyland Hotel in the grand ballroom. The food was amazing and it was fun to eat with many of the Disney Characters.


This is the only pic ( and not a great one) I was able to get with my kids and some of the characters. My boys aren't really into getting their pics taken with the characters and Caroline fell asleep halfway through dinner...so this was it.
We had a great time though and loved being together as a family. We really have so much to be thankful for. 

No comments: