![]() |
| Ricky getting his Mormon Battalion on. This museum is a must see if you visit San Diego. AMAZING! |
| This is Scott's field trip to an apple orchard. Wasps EVERYWHERE, but still a lot of fun! |
| Here's my darling little apple picker! |
![]() |
| I love spending time with my kids and their classes! Scotty really loves his kindergarten class. |
![]() |
| Looking at the picture makes me concerned! He's adorable! As his mom, I can totally think he's the cutest second grade boy! ;) |
![]() |
| Concerned! |
![]() |
| Sweet and adorable! |















2 comments:
So fun!! I love the pictures and the updates about your kids!! Man we miss you guys. It was good to see Chris for one evening while he was here.
We'll see ya soon!
♥ Rachel
So fun!! I love the pictures and the updates about your kids!! Man we miss you guys. It was good to see Chris for one evening while he was here.
We'll see ya soon!
♥ Rachel
Post a Comment