We went to one of our favorite places today called La Jolla Cove. They say it is one of the most photographed beaches because it is so beautiful and also because there is so much to do. There's kayaking, scuba diving, snorkeling, tide pools, seal beach, and of course laying on the beach doing nothing but soaking up the sun (except when you have four kids under the age of seven--NO LYING AROUND ALLOWED!)
We met my cousin Paul Cook and his family at this beach about a month ago and he brought his kayak, snorkeling equipment and all the beach gear you can imagine. It is one of my favorite memories so far (THANK YOU PAUL!!!) You can take the kayaks right through some of the caves....it is amazing! I wished I would've had my camera that day, but thankfully I had it today....
We met my cousin Paul Cook and his family at this beach about a month ago and he brought his kayak, snorkeling equipment and all the beach gear you can imagine. It is one of my favorite memories so far (THANK YOU PAUL!!!) You can take the kayaks right through some of the caves....it is amazing! I wished I would've had my camera that day, but thankfully I had it today....







10 comments:
DIANNE! YEAH that you got everything up and running...
I love all the pictures. You're family is so sweet and we miss all you so much! :(
It was great to see Chris this weekend...
Love, Rach
I LOVE IT! Thank goodness I can get on your blog! I LOVE these pics at the beginning. They are soo cute. I love Caroline. She's so beautiful. Love ya.
Your blog looks great again! I love the slideshow, it seems as though you can only get pics of Caroline in her high chair--ha ha! She must be a busy one! Also, I loooove that pic of you and her at the beach, I actually think your hair looks good! My blog is kellyslc.blogspot.com. Take care!
HI! I found you. Your kids are gorgeous. Especially that little Caroline--I just want to bite those chubby cheeks. I bet you're loving the beach so close. My kids would want to be out there every minute.
I was wondering if you would become a blogger, I'm so excited you are! Now we can still see everything your cute family is doing. The boys always ask about Hayes & Tyler. It was good to see Chris last week however we did miss you and the kids. Love all the pictures of the kids they are so cute. I was laughing over the Subway eat fresh, because everytime we dive by one Ethan yells the same thing. Kids are crazy!
Hey Dianne I think you have the blog site wrong it ljmcroberts.blogspot it looks like you have a / not an l try that.
How great that you became a blogger. I was the same way about creating one, but it's so fun to be able to see what fam is up to and keep in touch this way. Your kids are so cute!
Dianne- I can't believe how much caroline has changed since you moved! I'm thrilled to add you to my list of blogs I check every night before bed:) I don't think I will ever get around to doing one myself, especially with baby Leo joining our family in February.
Take care!
_Heather Miller
Umm....yeah, I'm gonna have to come visit. Absolutely!
Loves!
xox
Hey girl! It is me...Lori! I found you on Sophi's blog. What a cute fun family! So jealous you are in CA! We miss it so much! I will keep peeking in at your blog to see what is going on in your life!
Post a Comment