Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Friday, September 19, 2008

The Lovely Park!








Today, I took my kids to the park. Parks are so good for little boys with lots of energy! After school my kids were so crazy we had to do something besides play Star Wars on the furniture.
We have the best park on our street and during the summer we went there almost every day. Since school started, my kids have been going through withdrawals and have begged me to take them to the park...they really love it and we've made lots of memories there.
Scotty discovered it's much easier to go tinkle on the lawn rather than to walk all the way to the bathroom--he says, "why not all the dogs do it", and Caroline went down the slide for the first time--ALL BY HERSELF! Ty learned to ride his razor scooter and Hayes hit his first home run during one of our family baseball games. Whenever family came to visit over the summer, we would always end up at the park, since our house is so small and also, my kids made friends with some of the local kids while I made friends with their nannies!
I LOVED saying, "Nope, I'm not the nanny, I'm the Mommy". Funny thing...I now have a nanny that helps me out a little during the week. She's a darling girl from our Ward named Kaitlyn. Now I can volunteer in my kid's classrooms, get my hair done, and grocery shop. Chris and I even get to go on a date once a week--THANK YOU KAITLYN and THANK YOU nanny friends for helping me see that I could use a little help!

I took a few pictures at the park today(they aren't fabulous...I took them with my cell). We are moving next weekend and we are really going to miss our lovely park.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay not only are you a blogger now but in true Dianne style!! It is such a cute blog! No plain jane blog for you, LOL I love it. It is so good to see your cute family we really miss you guys. Take care,
Suzanne

Sharlee said...

Diane, you have designed a lovely page, very artistic! While I was reading it, Neil Diamond was playing "Sweet Caroline". I remembered when MaryAnn was little, and a song came out called "MaryAnn". She would dance to it and thought she was so special to have a song just for her! Sweet family you have.

Lindsey said...

Your moving already? I dind't know that. I hate moving! I really wish I could be there to help you :) I see Hayes missing tooth did was the tooth fairy good to him? It was so funny when you called to ask Chris how much Jason was like a dollar. He is so cheap I told him he deserved more. I'm glad you got the link fixed. Good luck with the move, PS Lucky girl how did you get a nanny! I need one of those!

pinksuedeshoe said...

Good luck with your move! I love these pics of your kids, so cute!