Slideshow (click on it for a better view)

Monday, February 2, 2009

Dear Blog, I'm so SORRY!

My Dearest Blog,

I'm so sorry I've neglected you! You are here to help me record the most precious events of my little families' lives and I'm so busy living that life that I forget to record it! I have scheduled some time in this week to pick up blogging from where I left off...Thanksgiving, I believe. I wouldn't know off of the top of my head, I've felt so guilty that I can't go beyond the dashboard to see the last entry.

It is a NEW YEAR and here's to the goals I've set for myself, one of which, is to be more faithful to you!!! CHEERS!

At last, I will see you again, not just this page, but I will actually click on "VIEW BLOG" and see where we left off and I will fill you in on all of the happenings of the Shoffs in San Diego.

Sincerely,

Dianne Shoff ( your administrator--in case you forgot!)

4 comments:

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

I'm dying here! Fill me IN! :)

Rach said...

So good to have you back. I feel the same way about journal writing.

Rachel said...

This is a funny entry! I'm glad you're back :)

Hope life is going fabulous in sunny San Diego!

Lindsey said...

I know I love your stories! Your so funny. Your blog is jealous of your facebook I can tell... :0)