Today is Tyler's birthday. He's has been so excited about turning six and that's all he's talked about for months!
I have to do the mushy, proud, mommy thing for a minute! I can't pass up the chance, on this special day to say a thing or two about my darling, sweet little boy! He is adorable, snuggly, funny, sweet, smart, fiesty, serious, and he's very passionate about what he likes and dislikes! He LOVES sharks! He LOVES the solar system! He LOVES legos! He LOVES his brothers and sister! He doesn't like meat! He doesn't like veggies (except raw carrots)! He doesn't like collared shirts!
Tyler has an incredible memory. He knew and read the alphabet before age two. He memorized the solar system at age three. He's continued to amaze us with the things he can memorize! He loves soccer and he just started taking piano and he claims he can do the fastest finger drills, EVER!
His current obession is sharks....and yes, he's memorized every kind of shark you can imagine....even creatures that I didn't know were in the shark family.
I love you Ty and you're such a special little boy and a blessing to our family! I've haven't met a person yet that doesn't melt when you look at them with those big, greenish-blue eyes. I'm so happy I get to be your mommy!
I love you Ty and you're such a special little boy and a blessing to our family! I've haven't met a person yet that doesn't melt when you look at them with those big, greenish-blue eyes. I'm so happy I get to be your mommy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!








7 comments:
Happy Birthday to Tyler! What A Hansome boy!
Happy Birthday Ty! We can't wait to see you and hug you soon!
He does have the fastest fingerdrills. And our shark has to sit on the piano bench when he takes lessons. I think it is great to have such great passions about things. Happy b-day Tyler.
Happy Late Birthday Tyler... You are too cute and I am sorry my Happy Birthday was late... I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
How incredibly sweet! I miss those round little legs! He is so adorable and growing up so fast :(
Happy belated birthday Tyler!
Oh my goodness... he's going to be a heartbreaker with those eyes of his! He's one handsome little guy.
I'm just now catching up on your blog! Tyler is a doll! Where does he get all those dark features from? He's gonna be knocking the girls dead!
I also love the pic in front of the tulips (I'm guessing in Carlsbad bc I remember them). I wish the tulip festival here at Thanksgiving Point looked like that!
Post a Comment